By: VTC's Wellness Team
Chocolate Peanut Butter Collagen Cookies
Everyone loves a soft, gooey, delicious, chocolate chip cookie. You just can never go wrong with the melty chocolate inside and the golden crunchy outside.
This recipe hits the perfect cookie craving without all the added sugar of a traditional chocolate chip cookie. A crowd favorite that you do NOT want to miss out on.
zero refined sugar - gluten free - high protein
We promise you do NOT need to be a professional for this recipe. There are simple ingredients and easy directions!
First, add your dry ingredients to a bowl.
Collagen Peptides will provide the protein and essential amino acid boost!
Next add in your wet ingredients and mix together.
Fold in your cacao nibs or chocolate chips.
Now it's time to roll into dough - Note the dough is very sticky!
TIP: If you have a cookie dough scoop it will help.
Place onto lightly greased baking pan and gently flatten before baking.
You're almost done!
The final step is to add your toppings with 3 to 5 minute of bake time left!
Put back into oven to melt the toppings to perfection.
Remove, let cool, and ENJOY!
CHOCOLATE PB COOKIES:
TIME: 25 minutes
YIELD: 7 medium-sized cookies
- 1/3 cup Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup runny peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs / stevia chocolate chips
- Handful of stevia chocolate chips
- Drizzle of peanut butter
- Add dry ingredients to bowl
- Add wet ingredients and mix
- Fold in cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- Roll into balls and place on lightly greased baking sheet (dough will be sticky, so cookie scoop will help)
- Flatten slightly & bake at 350 degrees F. for 12 to 15 mintues
- With 3 to 5 minutes of baking time remaining, add toppings (chocolate chips & peanut butter) and place back into oven until full time is complete
- Let cool and ENJOY!
Article credit : Heidi Cohen ( https://heidicohen.com/use-blog-to-sell/ )