By: VTC's Wellness Team
Healthy Blueberry Donuts
high protein - zero added sugar - no artificial dyes - gluten free - baked not fried - low calorie
Donuts are a classic sweet treat that everyone has a soft spot in their heart for. And how CUTE are these? This donut recipe has a healthy twist that will change the way you do donuts forever! It is hard to believe that there is zero added sugars, no added dyes, is high in protein, and gluten-free. Did we mention that they are absolutely delicious?
Donuts seem like a daunting task to tackle at home. But, we promise anyone can tackle this recipe with ease. They are made with ingredients that you most likely have lying around in you pantry. You might also be surprised to hear that the batter is made in a blender in just seconds. NO frying required, just pop them in the oven and you're ready to enjoy your homemade donuts in no time.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
YIELD: 6 Donuts
- 70 g old fashioned oats
- 20 g protein powder of choice (flavors: vanilla, cake pop, birthday cake, or blueberry)
- 10 g VTC Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30 g sweetener of choice
- 50g greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 ml almond milk
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 10 g of protein powder of choice (same flavor)
- 20 g white chocolate chips (stevia sweetened)
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Blend together donut ingredients
- Add batter to lightly greased donut pan
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Microwave icing ingredients and mix
- Dip cooled donuts into icing
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!
GET OUR LATEST RECIPES!
Subscribe to the Vita Blog to receive more delish recipes and wellness info directly to your inbox!
Article credit : Heidi Cohen ( https://heidicohen.com/use-blog-to-sell/ )