By: VTC's Wellness Team
Peanut Butter Jar Overnight Oats
We are nut butter lovers! Peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter, we do not discriminate. With our passion for nut butter, you can find us scraping the sides to get EVERY. LAST. BITE. But wait.
What if I told you there was a way to make an easy go-to meal out of your empty nut butter jars. Next time before you recycle, reuse to make these delicious nut butter jar overnight oats.
Overnight oats is a way to enjoy classic oatmeal on the go with no cooking required. With an even ratio of oats, milk, seeds, fruit, and supplements. They are a healthy meal on the go enjoyed by anyone and everyone.
Start with your emptied nut butter jar
Pour 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats into jar
Include your supplement powders for some additional protein
VTC's Collagen Peptides has an enhanced hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C Complex make your skin GLOW!
Get creative and add your favorite seeds or nuts.
Good options include: chia seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, or almonds
Pour 1/2 cup plant milk (cashew milk, almond milk, oat milk) over the oats
Make it personal and add some pops of fruit and sweetness
Add a mix of frozen and fresh berries or other fruit.
Now make it extra sweet with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
That's it your done!
Pop the lid back on, give it a little shake and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
TIP: We recommend 8 to 12 hours for a creamier consistency.
Empty Jar Overnight Oats
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
YIELD: 1 Jar
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 scoop VTC Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds (other nuts or seeds)
- 1/2 cup Plant-based Milk (cashew, almond, oat)
- Handful of Berries (fresh, frozen, or both)
- 1 tbsp Sweetner (honey, maple syrup)
- Empty Nut Butter Jar
- Add Oats, Collagen, Chia Seeds, Milk, Berries & Sweetener to the Jar
- Screw and tighten lid before giving the jar a shake
- Let the jar sit for 2-24 hours (8-12 for best results)
- Give the oats a little mix before enjoying!
GET OUR LATEST RECIPES!
Subscribe to the Vita Blog to receive more delish recipes and wellness info directly to your inbox!
Article credit : Heidi Cohen ( https://heidicohen.com/use-blog-to-sell/ )