By: VTC's Wellness Team
Reese's Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter and Chocolate is a classic combination and these protein balls are no exception! When we say Reese's, we mean it. It is truly hard to believe that this recipe is healthy and packed with protein.
This is the most simple and delicious no-bake recipes, high protein recipes. They are a delicious snack to take on the go or enjoy as a sweet midnight treat.
zero refined sugar - gluten free - high protein - keto friendly
This recipe is so simple and it will truly leave your sweet tooth satisfied.
First, add your ingredients to a medium sized bowl until dough is formed.
Refrigerate dough for 10 to 20 minutes
melt together MCT oil & Chocolate Chips
Remove dough from fridge and coat with chocolate
You're almost done.
The final step is our favorite part
Add the toppings... pop into freezer... ENJOY!
REESE'S PB BALLS
TIME: 20 MINTUES
YIELD: 10 balls
- 1 cup oat flour (blender oats)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional) - flavor options: peanut butter cookie, vanilla, cake batter, peanut butter cup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Plant milk (if needed)
- 1/2 cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- Topped with: Cacao Nibs & Peanut Butter
- In a bowl, combine ingredients minus plant milk (if the mixture is too dry slowly add in plant milk until desired consistency)
- Place dough in the fridge for 10-29 minutes
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt together chocolate chips and MCT Oil stirring frequently
- Remove dough from fridge and roll into small 1 inch balls
- Dip each ball into chocolate and place on lined baking sheet & sprinkle with toppings.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 mintues to harden & store in fridge. Enjoy!
Article credit : Heidi Cohen ( https://heidicohen.com/use-blog-to-sell/ )